Question: boyfriend lost job and couldn’t pay his ridiculous high child support now he has a warrent can’t get a job wat can we do?

Answer: Your boyfriend is the only person who can correct this. He needs to speak with an attorney about how to reduce his child support or at the very least go to the self representation page of the Missouri Courts website to read about what he can do. Child support is ordered for the child, not the parents. Also, child support and child custody are treated separately. Your boyfriend needs to start taking action immediately. Contact an attorney.

" data-link="">">Tweet